This chapter is included in your selections.
- Article I. Purpose
- Article II. Definitions
- Article III. General Provisions
- Article IV. Administration
- 15.68.130 Establishment of and requirement to obtain floodplain development permit.
- 15.68.135 Floodplain development permit application.
- 15.68.136 Floodplain development permit expiration.
- 15.68.140 Designation of the floodplain administrator.
- 15.68.141 Duties of the floodplain administrator.
- 15.68.150 Duties and responsibilities of the public works department.
- 15.68.151 Duties and responsibilities of the planning and development department.
- Article V. Provisions for Flood Hazard Protection
- 15.68.160 Standards of the public works department.
- 15.68.161 Standards of the planning and development department.
- 15.68.170 Additional standards of the planning and development department.
- 15.68.180 Floodways and community acknowledgement of FEMA map amendments.
- 15.68.190 Developments within areas of special flood hazard.
- 15.68.200 Compensatory storage requirements.
Prior legislation: Ords. 4214 and 4220.