1. Minimum lot area per unit: 1,200 square feet.
3. Maximum lot size: two acres.
5. Maximum unit size: 450 square feet (on-site manager unit excepted).
7. Appropriate off-site support services shall be available within 1,000 feet. Off-site support services shall provide residents with case management services, medication monitoring, help with vocational training and goals, access to chemical dependency services, assistance with activities of daily living, etc.
9. A written management plan shall be provided for the review and approval of the planning director. At a minimum, a management plan shall address the following:
a. The specific nature of the supportive housing project and its intended occupants;
c. Identification of the project management or agency to whom support staff are responsible and who will be available to resolve concerns pertaining to the facility;
d. Identification of staffing, supervision and security arrangements appropriate to the facility;
e. If the planning director determines at any time there is evidence of fraud in obtaining the permit; concealment or misrepresentation of any material fact on the application or on any subsequent applications or reports; or that the supportive housing project is found to be in violation of the approved plans, conditions of approvals, or the terms of the permit or management plan, and the owner has failed to correct the violation after proper notice thereof; then the planning director may order the closure of the project.