Skip to main content
2.98.100 Annual reports of progress.
This section is included in your selections.

The committee chairperson and/or vice-chairperson shall annually provide to the city council a report on progress made in carrying out the committee’s responsibilities. Additional reports may be submitted when deemed appropriate by the committee or when requested by the city council. (Ord. 6658 § 1, 2017.) (Ord. 6658 § 1, 2017.)