Chapter 9.30 FALSE ALARMS
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 9.30.010 Definitions.
- 9.30.020 Administration – Funding – Increases in fees – Annual evaluation.
- 9.30.030 Alarm permits required – Terms – Fees and fee collection.
- 9.30.040 Permit application – Contents.
- 9.30.050 Transfer of permit prohibited.
- 9.30.060 Duties of alarm users.
- 9.30.070 Audible alarms – Restrictions – Disconnects.
- 9.30.080 Duties of alarm installation companies and monitoring companies.
- 9.30.090 Special licensing of alarm installation and monitoring companies.
- 9.30.100 Duties and authority of the alarm administrator.
- 9.30.110 False alarm fees – Service fees – Late fees.
- 9.30.120 Notice to alarm users of false alarms and suspension of police response.
- 9.30.130 Violation of making alarm dispatch request for suspended alarm site.
- 9.30.140 Appeals of determinations regarding alarm permits, security alarm license and fees.
- 9.30.150 Reinstatement of suspended alarm permits.
- 9.30.160 Suspension of police response to an alarm site.
- 9.30.170 Revocation of security alarm license.
- 9.30.180 Police department response.
- 9.30.190 Confidentiality of alarm information.
- 9.30.200 Scope of police duty – Immunities preserved.
- 9.30.210 Alternate enforcement.